Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Memphis in May











This year we took a fun family vacation to visit our dear friends The Herrins aka Toad, Angela Logan and Ella. We had a wonderful time that passed much too quickly, they were such great hosts we can't wait for them to come visit us next time. We enjoyed time on the Wolf Creek nature trail, the awesome Memphis Zoo, Pickwick Reservoir, Beale Street, Mrs Erbs home riding ponies, many wonderful eating establishments and most of all spending time just hanging out with good friends

4 comments:

JR said...

What? No Silky Dog?

SingItSistah said...

Sounds lovely Jen!

Overbaugh Family said...

What a fun trip! Now keep these updates coming!

Tiffany Burningham said...

Good to see you blogging, I haven't in uhh about a year and I need to again. I'm about ready to have this baby though (really like any minute) so I hope to see you soon. looks like you have had some fun trips, we were just in Moab too but we didn't hike to delicate arch cause i'm a little to pregnant and lazy for that so next time i guess. but that was my first time there and your pics reminded me how beautiful it is. I'll keep checking so keep on posting. Miss you all and love you -Tiffy